We believe that the Word is inspired by God. 2 Timothy 3:16 says it this way, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. John 1:1 says it like this, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
2. We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ. We believe Holy Spirit came upon Mary, the virgin, and the power of God overshadowed her and she conceived in her womb a Son by the name of Jesus, our Savior. Luke 1:27-35, Isaiah 7:14, Luke 2:11.
3. We believe in the Deity of Christ, meaning that Christ is God.
Philippians 2:6-8 says it like this, “Who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with
God. But made or emptied Himself of His privileges not desiring a reputation, taking the form of a
bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and
became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
4. We believe in the Atonement. The reconciliation of God and man through sacrifice. That sacrifice was Jesus dying on the Cross for our sin and being raised from the dead. Ephesians 1:7 says it like this, “In Christ we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace. Christ had to die for our sins. Hebrews 9:22, Leviticus 17:11, Romans 5:10.
5. We believe in the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Resurrection is the literal raising from the dead to life. We believe that Jesus died and that God raised Him (Jesus) from the dead. Romans 10:9 says it like this, “That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Luke 18:31-33, Luke 24:1-8, Acts 2:32, Acts 3:15, 1 Corinthians 15:12-19.
6. We believe in the Second Coming of Christ’s return to earth to punish the wicked and unbelieving and to receive
glory from believers. 2 Thessalonians 1:9-10 says, “These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed. John 14:1-4, 1 Thessalonians 5:2,
2 Peter 3:10, Matthew 24:42, Revelations 3:3.